4 Ways that Your Family Can Benefit from a Humidifier
Posted by Hannah Barney
Every year we get ourselves busier and busier, yet continue to insist that we just CAN’T be sick right now. Because, honestly, we just don’t have the time or the patience for it. Well I’m right there with you, but it seems as though even if we have the best intentions, someone in our family inevitably gets hit by that dreaded winter bug.
Are you the person in your family who is always getting a cold, or have a family member that seems to catch everything going around? Instead of waiting for that cold to happen, wouldn’t you like to be prepared this year? If the answer is yes, then you should consider installing a humidifier for your home.
4 Ways That Your Family Can Benefit from a Humidifier This Winter:
Humidifiers can help decrease your sensitivity to infections and help reducing those cold weather symptoms by…
- Keeping your nasal passages slick, as well as helping speed up the healing process.
- Soothing and Hydrating your Skin – the added moisture will help with your dehydrated hands and lips.
- Soften that gruff morning voice. Reducing the dry air in your home will help protect your vocal cords (especially if you have a sleeping “mouth breather” in your family)
- Prevent nosebleeds. If you’re getting consistent nosebleeds in your home, this might be a good solution for your family. Though, while this can be from dry indoor heating – do keep in mind that you may need to look into potential underlying medical issues as well.
- POTENTIALLY help with get rid of that snoring and provide better sleep for everyone. Though we can’t promise this for sure – it at least help alleviate the noise.
+ Some benefits for your home:
- Healthier plants
- Added protection for your wood furniture
Plus adding a humidifier just might reduce your heating bill! The increased moisture in the air will make your home feel warmer, thus you will likely not feel the need to go change your thermostat nearly as often.
We hope you found this post helpful – if you have any questions feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).